Ovations is proud to be a Microsoft gold partner on the following competencies:
- SOA and Business Process Competency
- Information Worker Solutions Competency
- Custom Development Solutions Competency
SOA & BUSINESS PROCESS
Servers running Microsoft BizTalk Server and Microsoft Host Integration Server on Windows Server 2003 form the backbone of a growing number of integration and business process solutions.
Ovations helps organisations to plan, deploy, support, and migrate integrated, interoperable, modularised, extensible, and secure e-business solutions that reliably connect information, systems, people, and processes.
Ovations has proven proficiency in implementing and deploying business process applications featuring:
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Business-to-business application integration (B2B)
- Business Process Management (BPM) Solutions
- Adapter Development
The Information Worker Solutions competency can help our clients demonstrate proficiency and maximise revenue potential for Microsoft information worker technologies. Achieving this competency better equips you to address key customer challenges by helping you develop solutions and deploy services based on the 2007 Microsoft Office system and Microsoft Exchange Server 2007.
The following specialisations are designed to support your business needs as you work toward attaining the competency:
- Data Visualisation
- Enterprise Project Management
- Portals and Collaboration
- Office Solutions Development
- Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Form
- Office Systems Deployment
The Custom Development Solutions competency positions Ovations for better exposure within the Microsoft developer, ISV and system integrator communities.
Ovations can help you deliver focused value for specific communities of developer partners through the following three specialisations:
- Application Infrastructure Development focuses on delivering applications built using Windows Server 2008, BizTalk Server, SQL Server 2008, SharePoint Products and Technologies and Visual Studio 2008.
- Smart Client Development focuses on delivering custom-developed solutions accessed through a client like Visual Studio 2008 and Microsoft Office.
- Web Development focuses on delivering Web-enabled deployment solutions required in organisations that wish to operate and transact through the Internet using Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET, IIS, Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008.